Join our Free E-Mail List

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Forgotten Blog?? Not any More!

I shocked myself today when I looked at our poor old blog and the last post in May.  Where have we been you ask?

We have been very busy both at the lodge and on social media.  With so many changes and advancements in Facebook and Twitter, I focused my posting efforts there this summer, and totally forgot about our loyal Blog followers.  Facebook has been an easy and  fantastic way for us to keep our followers up on a very regular basis on what's going on at Rainbow Point Lodge.  We posted all kinds of great pictures and notes there, and these are also sent out over Twitter.  If you haven't found us on Facebook, please look us up, and keep up!  If you are strictly a blogger, not to worry.  I won't forget about you any more, although you won't get as many updates.  

We will soon be sending out our annual newsletter, and information for 2015.  If you want to get in on our early booking incentive, there's still a bit of time.  If you reserve & confirm your trip for next year before November 24th you'll get to take advantage of the 2014 regular package rates. (does not apply to special discount/late season packages)

Here's a picture of Bob & I on our last fishing trip out on Perrault Lake early October.  Beautiful Day!

That's it for now folks but we'll be in touch!

No comments: