Join our Free E-Mail List

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Update!

Hi ALL: Well the winter is almost half over and spring fishing is coming up faster than you realize. Gale and I are going to the Green Bay sport show on Thurs. Jan. 27th. - Jan. 30th. we would love to see you and help you make plans for your 2011 fishing or hunting season at Rainbow. I would like to point out that we will have some Show Only specials there so make sure you take advantage of them only offered for the length of the show.
We sure appreciate all of you that have signed up for our online info page and mini newsletter. If you have not go to our webpage and click on the link at the side. www.rainbowpoint.com
As I am writing this letter I can just imagine the water cooler talk regarding the Packers-Bears game next weekend! Since we have sooo many guests from both Wisconsin and Illinois I will just say that I am neutral in my opinion. Both teams are looking pretty strong.
You probably know that we are spending some time down in the Keys this winter and we are not really missing the cold and snow that is hammering the Lodge. We have been busy doing the standard promotional stuff online and taking care of the phone etc. and it is sure nice to do it while looking at open water and with the windows open. We have been doing a bit of fishing but have been slowed down of late while waiting for one of the two motors on the back to be re-powered. I wish they were small Yamaha's and the bite out of the check book would not be so hard! We will post some fish pictures in the next blog I hope.
Again, stay warm and try and see us at the show in G.B. if you are in the area or call us toll free anytime to discuss your vacation options. Till next time. BOB

No comments: