Join our Free E-Mail List

Friday, July 04, 2008

Fishing Pictures are up


Just a quick note for all of you who have been anxiously waiting to see your photos up on our 2008 fishing photo album. I spent the morning uploading some of the photos that many of you have left with me, so feel free to check yourselves out! There is a comment option on each photo, so if you have some good fishing story or details to add, go ahead. We'd love to hear from you! Also, if I've gotten any names or details mixed up, drop me an e-mail and I'll fix it up! Here's one of the shots we received from Courtney, Shawano, Wisconsin. Thanks Courtney!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your pics of your trips to Rainbow Point Lodge with us. Enjoy!




Gale










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob and Gale ,
Where are the pictures of Big Foot? I hear he's roaming around up there somewhere......